Monday, December 5, 2011

Day Late and A Dollar Short

So, this weekend we went searching for our Christmas tree.  Not far from home is a new tree lot in an old long ago abandoned post office.  The couple selling the trees were following us making small talk as we studied and decided on a tree (I was very happy with the tree by the way).  They proceed to tell us how they are converting the place into a new store for all things locally made.  Are you kidding me????  I have had that thought as a business concept.  There have been quite a few ideas I have had for a business venture and they end up coming to fruition, just not by my own hands.  I have got to learn to just quit thinking so much and act on my instincts.  Now, to just come up with that next great thing now that all my old ideas are taken....

No comments:

Post a Comment